Creating good quality video content is one of the best ways to engage and interact with your customers, build long-term relationships and generate strong customer loyalty.
Videos are versatile and one of the best tactics content marketers can leverage. They can be easily filmed, edited, graded and delivered on one of many social media platforms.
• They work well in both short and long in length. It’s a very good idea to have a 10 second short teaser before a longer and lengthier 2-3 minute introduction video of your business.
• Timely standalone ongoing conversations can be used to unfold over time.
• They thrive on virtually any content platform and video has quickly been universalised as
a marketing tool on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
• Usually well suited for both desktop and mobile environments. It’s a very smart idea to make a 1:1 square ratio video for your Instagram account as it takes up more screen space!
• Be presented as the main course or served as a pre-roll advertising appetizer. This is brilliant for releasing music videos, or to build up towards an event.
• They are imminently shareable and if they are creatively made, they can be seen as a social value, and hence shared a whole lot more.
• As discussed in another blog post of mine, video on a website homepage increases the chance of ranking on the first page of Google by 50%!
However if you think anything about your story would be lost if you tried to tell it without the benefits of visuals and sound, it may be best to have this information in a small article, as it’s readily available and preferable for certain types of audience.
We offer bespoke packages for video content creation, with small teaser clips to fill feature length videos, with the inclusion of stylish B-roll and interview sections.